The PhD program will leverage the tight interaction of the Department DISIM and of the Center of Excellence DEWS with world-wide renowned schools of excellence focused on Pervasive ICT, such as University of California at Berkeley (International Agreement), University of California at Los Angeles, University of Pennsylvania, Swedish Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), (Joint PhD program in ICT with the University of L’Aquila), CINVESTAV, University of Guadalajara, Mexico (Joint PhD program in ICT with the University of L’Aquila), ETH Zurich, University College London, Carnegie Mellon University, University of Cambridge, Lehigh University, Harbin Institute of Technology, University of Tabriz, which are governed by formal institutional agreements. The school is supported by a long-lasting funded research activity in ICT by the promoting departments and research center.
- Selex Communications spa (Genova, Roma, L’Aquila, Chieti)
- Thales Communications s.p.a. (Chieti)
- Thales Alenia Space (L’Aquila)
- CNR-IASI (Roma)
- Telespazio s.p.a. (Roma, Avezzano)
- Technolabs-Intecs (L’Aquila)
- Micron s.p.a. (Agrate)
- Akhela (Cagliari, Torino)
- Telecom Italia (Roma, Torino)
- Synopsys s.p.a.
- Consorzio Radiolabs (Roma, L’Aquila)
- Centro Ricerche FIAT